2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #64: Eastern Kentucky Colonels

Austin Ball and Jackson Holt are two of the most underrated returners in the UAC and I think both those guys are gonna lead this team well. They are also surrounded by a lot of great pieces including two high level JUCO transfers, those being Justin McCarter and Drae Vasser. Vasser averaged 17, 6, and 5 for Vincennes last season! West Florida transfer Aric Demings and Amarr Knox join the team as well just adding to their fantastic guard play. Knox redshirted last season but in 2024-25 averaged 14.5 PPG and roughly 2 steals a night for Alabama State. Big man depth is there as well with the return of Yvens Paul, Louisville transfer Mouhamed Camara, and Long Island University transfer, Shadrak Lasu who I think has tons of breakout potential. Overall, I think a down season last year will give them a lot of strive this year and in a fresh new conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #80: Austin Peay Governors

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #72: UC Irvine Anteaters

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #100: Alabama A&M Bulldogs