2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #61: Cal State Fullerton Titans
I feel like some will forget or have forgotten that Cal State Fullerton was part of the three way tie for 3rd place finish in the Big West last year. Overall they were 18-16 (12-8), but they could beat the top teams in the conference on any given matchup no matter how good they were or how hot or cold they were at the time, the Titans would just find a way. I think it will be a similar story to that this year, as they return 4 key contributors from that team including 2 starters one of them being Christian Williams who will likely be an all-conference guy. They bring in multiple great transfers through the portal including D2 transfer Matthew Willenborg who averaged 20.4 PPG, 9.2 REB, and 3.0 BLK for Central Oklahoma!!! Talk about a guy who can do just about everything on the floor. I think this team can be pretty deep too with them having a pretty underrated freshman class.
Comments
Post a Comment