2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #83: Monmouth Hawks
The most underrated team in the CAA next season in my opinion. Three really good transfers are coming in with those being Lureon Walker from North Carolina A&T, Le Moyne transfer Jakai Sanders, and Ashton Walker from La Salle. If these guys are their starting 1, 2, and 3, then expect big things from this offense. To go along with those additions, they also return a crucial big man in Stefanos Spartalis. Jinup Dobuol and O'Marion Harvey are also back in that front court who I think are bound to have breakout seasons. Can't forget about their freshmen as well with Torrey Brooks Jr. who's one of the best recruits in the conference leading the class. One question with this team is if they have the experience or not, but I think them finishing in top 6 is a solid projection for their talent and I think experience is what keeps them out of the top 5.
Comments
Post a Comment