2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #70: Stetson Hatters

Stetson has an interesting team this year and I think they're being very overlooked. Despite the last 2 seasons being not what they had hoped for, the Hatters have had their highs. Do I think they'll be at the level of that 2024 March Madness team? Not exactly, but I do think it's possible and that they can win a lot of games in an ASUN that will be weaker than recent years. First off, they return Colin Kuhl was 5th in the whole nation in field goal % while averaging 13 PPG, 6 REB, and shooting 37% from 3. 2 other of their bigs are back too in Alex Doyle and Finley Sheridan as they arguably have the best front court depth in the conference. Their guard play is gonna be make or break for them, but they have a lot of versatility in that area with scoring from MARFO Alec Oglesby and playmaking from Daniel MacGregor and FIU transfer Thiago Sutcatzky. I also Mason Fuentes should be one ASUN's best freshmen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #80: Austin Peay Governors

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #72: UC Irvine Anteaters

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #100: Alabama A&M Bulldogs