2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #67: Iona Gaels
I really like this group for Iona, much more than the past few seasons even with all that they've been active, these offseason additions intrigue me the most. Kevon Vanderhorst and Martin Kheil are two solid mid-major transfer guards surround a major returning senior Kosy Akametu. I want to talk about VCU transfer Keyshawn Mitchell though, who I think will immediately be a top big in the conference. The 6'11" product actually had 2 double doubles last season in 10.6 minutes a game for the Round of 32 Rams. He will be absolutely explosive for the Gaels. St. John's transfer senior, Sadiku Ibine Ayo also joins this team and he'll have a good chance to light the Metro up on both ends. Holy Cross transfer Aiden Disu and returners Luke Jungers and Alliou Fall make their front court depth elite as well.
Comments
Post a Comment