2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #97: Southeastern Louisiana Lions

Potentially the most underrated team in low major basketball for next season. A lot of you may think this is a crazy reach for a team that finished last in Southland last season and the teams I leave out of the top 100 and I get it, however I see the vision. The 4 seasons prior to last season the Lions finished near the top half of the league and I believe they have the roster construction to go back to that status once again. Their guard play will be outstanding and is DEEP highlighted by 3 experienced returners that will all be seniors next season and the additions of Tyler Rolison from Nevada and Tybo Bailey from East Carolina. Both were rotational pieces in two of the top 8 conferences in the nation. Adding guys like that is huge for a team in conference that I think will be a lot less loaded than recent years. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #100: Alabama A&M Bulldogs

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #98: Bellarmine Knights

2026-27 Top 100 Teams Countdown #99: Mercyhurst Lakers